1. Finely chop the rosemary, shred the chillies into long strips, keep the seeds. Peel and slice the garlic.
2. Place all these ingredients including the olives in a small saucepan, and cover with olive oil.
3. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Heat the saucepan until the oil comes to a gentle simmer, and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool, place in a sealed container in the fridge, and leave to continue infusing for at least three days.
6. The olives are now ready to serve.
Cooking courses and gourmet vacations available at
Experience the reality of gourmet cooking yourself. There is only one way to learn and that is to do it! Top chefs, luxury accommodation, set in France - the home of gourmet cuisine; what more could you ask for?
Your hosts and tutors are acclaimed chefs Maynard Harvey and Emerson Farrar, two modern chefs who use the freshest ingredients with an emphasis on distinct flavours and clean, meticulous presentation. Their passion and enthusiasm for cooking will stimulate your own love of food, and their expertise will help you gain confidence and perfect your technique in the kitchen.
To find out more about our holidays, courses, accommodation and location deep in the heart of the 'real' French countryside, please look around our site. For further information, contact us.